Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Goodbye To My Waistline

I think it is safe to say that at 24 weeks pregnant I can kiss my waistline goodbye:) As much as I'd like to morn my faded six pack (OK lets face it I never had a six pack), I'm just so happy to be embracing this next step of our lives. Everyday I get bigger so does our little boy, and that makes it all worth it. I just had my 24 week appointment and so far so good. I'm measuring normal and our little man's heart is beating strongly. He has become quite the "squirmer", kicking, punching and doing what feels like somersaults nonstop. Josh says he preparing for wrestling season:)

Here is my latest profile....24 weeks and still growing

7 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

You look so cute!! I love little pregnant bellies! I am glad everything is going good!

Mel said...

A wrestler? You mean a dancer. HAHAHAHA Josh is going to kill me one of these days!

Emily Harper said...

So cute! He's going to be here before you know it! I miss you far too much and insist that we start seeing eachother more often!

The Obergs said...

You look beautiful, and let's be honest, you've always had rockin' abs! Remember our suntan lotion commercial where your abs were far superior to mine.... Haha, those commercials were too funny.

Anyway, you look so cute.

Oh the good old days when the bump was still small... Enjoy it now because all too soon you will feel giant and uncomfortable and people will no longer comment on your "cute little baby bump" but will say things like: "You're the biggest marshmallow I've ever seen (in regards to your white puffy coat)" or "your belly is starting to get humongous" or "Did you ever think you'd be this chubby?" People have seriously said these things to me and it's all I can do to not poke their eyes out.

Steph said...

Oh Jen you look so good and you are still soo hot even with the belly! I hope I will look as good as you when I am pregnant! And thanks for the comment on our blog. But I have a secret... I found your blog on Mel's blog a long time ago and I have been stalking it for a while now!! Haha. I have enjoyed seeing you and Josh together and hearing how happy you are. I cannot wait to see the rest. Love you girl, and miss you tons.

Randi said...

You look so awesome! I am so excited that you are having a boy. Boys are so much fun, and contrary to popular belief they ARE fun to shop for. Oh and did I say you look awesome cause you really do.

L'Hôte said...

You look so cute!! Lots of grown up things in the last little while eh? Congrats!!

Candice