Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winter Blues

This past month Ethan and I have had a bad case of the winter blues. Its been too cold to go outside, and to make matters worse my car has been out of commission. So needless to say we literally have had cabin fever. Yesterday was finally a semi nice day so I decided Ethan and I needed a walk. Don't let the sun fool you it was still pretty chilly, but after bundling my little man up with numerous layers of clothes we were finally out of house and he loved it! It actually ended up being a great day!

Mom and Ethan ready for their walk...











Snug as a bug...











My happy little man...

2 comments:

The Obergs said...

It was a beautiful day here yesterday too! I'm glad you guys got to go outside and enjoy the sun. Just think, in a couple of months it might even be semi-warm...

Steph said...

Ok that last picture is my favorite pic ever! He is so cute. I want to meet him in person so bad one day!