Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Trip to Texas

This past week Ethan and I went to Texas to visit my family. This was the first time alot of my family even got to meet him! He was a big hit...of course. We had a great time. We went to the zoo, the park, chucky cheese, and much more. Ethan got about a million kisses on his trip.

Ethan on the plane like a big boy











A day at the park...check out those chubby little legs











Ethan and Grandma Laura











Ethan playing with Aunt Sarah








Ethan's first meeting with his Great Grandma Burgette











Happy St. Patrick's Day!








A day at Chucky Cheese...








Walking with Grandma...and yes he is now officially walking:)











Riding the Fire Truck








So cute...











Watching the show...I love this kid!

1 comment:

Aleese and Scott said...

It is so fun to visit family!! He looks so big and he has the prettiest blue eyes!! I am glad you had such a fun vacation.