Monday, December 8, 2008

I love Christmas

This weekend Josh and I put up our Christmas tree and decorations. It was so much fun. It was a day filled of hot cocoa and Christmas music!!! Last year at this time Josh was still in Iraq. I just felt so blessed to have him home. So much can change in a year!!










Check out my growing baby bump











Here is my sweet hubby working hard!









Our first Christmas tree as husband and wife!!









My latest profile
17 weeks pregnant and still growing! I've started feeling the baby move! I just feel like a small flutter, but it is the most exciting feeling ever.

6 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Look at that cute little tummy! You look so cute and feeling the baby move!! That is so exciting!! I love your tree and I am so glad you have your husband is home this year!

Kattie said...

Yah! I love that you can feel your baby, I am still so suprised everytime I see your blog, I sometimes forget how much has changed, you got married and now you are having a baby and I didnt get to see any of these things:( But I am pleased that you have a blog and I can stay updated, How close are you to Aspen??? Jay will be having a job there in a month or so and I insit that I see you while I am there. I will keep you posted on the dates. Cute tree:)

Emily said...

You look soooo cute!! I love the little flutters!!

The Shaws said...

I CANT BELIEVE I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!! Congrats on the baby! I am so happy for you. I love your tree and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Oh the days of being pregnant! It really is a miracle. It seems like I got bigger everyday, I would wake up in the morning and say, I am way bigger than when I went to bed last night!! I can't wait for you to find out what you are having my guess is a GIRL! A sweet little baby Jenny, and then I will have to get her lots and lots of clothes! You look so happy I am so glad Josh is back. I am so mad though that I still have never meet him. You had a whole life here that he doesn't know, maybe one day!

Nicole said...

WOW!! JENNY! It has been forever! I always wondered where you disappeared to! You look so dang cute! Congrats on the baby and getting married! YEAH! That's so exciting!