Monday, December 8, 2008

Josh's 28th Birthday!

I know this post is late, but on November 13th Josh turned the BIG 2-8!! In fact this was his first birthday we have gotten to celebrate together. For Josh's 26th and 27th Birthday he was deployed in Iraq. So in honor of this special occasion I thought it was only appropriate to celebrate in style....Buffalo Bills style.

Josh is a huge Buffalo Bills fan! In fact all he asked for his birthday was Buffalo Bills gear! Below are pictures from his party. His birthday was on a Thursday so it was just the two of us, but after being apart for so long it was a perfect way to celebrate! At least this year I didn't have to mail his cake half way around the world!









I started by decorating our apartment in all blue and red (Bills colors)








What is a football themed party without a football cake?











And of course here he is in his new Buffalo Bills hoodie and beanie!
I bought him other gifts, but naturally these were his favorites.










Isn't he cute?!?
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I was so happy to share that day with you...finally! I love you!

No comments: