Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girls Night

So last Saturday we had a girls night filled with food and movies...what else of course! There were 12 of us who came out for the festivities (which has got to be some kind of a record). We started off the night with dinner at the Paramount Cafe followed by the movie, "He's Just Not That Into You." If you are thinking of seeing it I highly recommend it!

Here are Emily and I right before we left for the "night on the town". You can see the belly is getting bigger by the second. Yesterday in Walmart someone asked me if I was smuggling a basketball...nice!
P.S. Sorry for the repeat shirt, but maternity clothes ain't cheap :)








It's movie time. We pretty much took up the whole back row. I love Mel enjoying her ice cream... classic








Here are the rest of us. I think Emily and I spent more on movie treats than we did on dinner. By mid movie I had a sugar headache!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Don't even act like you're wearing that same shirt b/c of your lack of maternity clothes. You love to be a repeat offender, pregnant or not! :)

Emily Harper said...

Maybe it was all the sugar that gave me a headache instead of trying to hold back tears, but it was all totally worth it!

Brad and Jen said...

Sounds like fun! When ever it is all girls it is fun! You look so cute pregent!

Kattie said...

Jen, I love that you have tons of fun girls there, you are a friend magnet where ever you are:) You look great, I want to see pics of your house:)

Emily said...

Oh my! You look so stinkin cute! I miss being preggers! Yeah, you are having a baby boy! I love having a boy cause they adore their mommies!