Monday, April 6, 2009

Slackers

Hi everyone! Apparently we have been blogger slackers...Here is a peek at what we have been up to these last few months!
BUYING OUR FIRST HOME
As many of you know Josh and I bought our first home. This week we finally finished painting the upstairs. With Josh working 60 hours a week and me being 35 weeks pregnant it was quite a chore. We have a few more finishing touches and then we promise we will post pictures of the inside.
It's ours!
Josh taking down the for sale sign in our new front yard!


Our first photo in our new home.



Josh is uncorking a bottle of bubbling cider...CHEERS!



BRONCOS END OF THE YEAR BANQUET
At the end of every season we have a dinner to celebrate another great year! We also get some awesome end of the year gifts commemorating our time on the team. For our third year gift we get 3 diamonds in a broncos pinkie ring.
Mel and I are modeling our 3rd year rings. Sorry you can't really see them in the picture





Terita, Me, and Mel.
We are the only 3 left from our rookie class of 8, and since Terita and I are both pregnant Mel will be the only one left next year :(






Our 2008-2009 team! Our last picture together as DBC!







OUR TRIP TO TEXAS
Josh and I took a mini vacation to visit my family in Texas. Over those four days we went to dad's wedding (he got remarried), my family baby shower, and sent my dad off to Afghanistan. Needless to say it was a busy trip. Oh and did I mention we got a flat tire at 3am on our 10hour drive down there...yeah that was fun :)
Here is my latest profile at 34 weeks. Josh likes to call me "large and in charge" He thinks that is pretty funny. Its only funny to me about half of the time...HA HA!








Opening up gifts








So cute....









Another cozy little outfit for him!









My Nina (another name for godmother in Mexican culture) , cousins Christie, Sammie, and
Erica, and my Aunt Martha.
I was so happy to see them and all of my family at the baby shower.









My cake...Isn't is cute?
The theme of my shower was "The Cutest Show on Earth" (a circus theme). My mom did such a beautiful job setting it up. I wish I would have taken more pictures of all the little circus theme touches she had around the house. Thanks Mom!









Sarah, Me, Mom, Grandma Julie, and Grandma Brugette.
For those of you who haven't seen my sister Sarah in a while can you believe how big she is?!









Texas was blast and I am so grateful to my sweet hubby for driving me all the way down there to visit before our baby is born. As I said earlier my dad recently deployed to Afghanistan were he will be serving a 6 month tour. I've been fortunate enough to talk with my dad and while he assures me he is safe he says I need to pray for all those men and women working on the ground. So if you read this pray for him and for our troops still over there fighting.
ALL ABOUT BABY!
My friend Mel hosted another shower for me in Colorado when I got home from Texas!
Bri, Me and Sara









A group of us celebrating the anticipated arrival of Baby Boy Woodworth









I am so grateful to all of my friends and family for there generosity. Our little boy isn't even here yet, but he is already so loved and so spoiled.
Here is a look at just a portion of the gifts he has in his room. I couldn't even zoom out enough to get them all in. I'll post more pictures when we get his room all decorated and organized!








Thank you everyone!
P.S. Sorry about the crazy formatting I couldn't fix it...Sometimes I hate computers.

6 comments:

Kattie said...

You are a slacker:) That is so great you got to go to El Paso and see the family, looks like they spoiled you with gifts:) I cant wait to see updated pictures of the house, congrats, that is so exciting. I couldnt beleive my eyes when I saw how big sara was, holy cow where did the time go, she looks all grown up. And your belly is so cute, "large and in charge" ya I wouldnt love that either:) You look great. Keep us posted and I hope that baby comes soon.

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW you only have a few weeks left!! I actually delivered just over 37 weeks, so it could really come any time! Can't wait to see the cute little guy! Also congrats on the house!

Randi said...

Oh jens you are so very cute prego. I am so excited for you. Boys are the best! Wow only like 35 days left that is awesome. I am so glad you updated the blog cause now that I have to sit here all day it is good to look at something new. Hope all goes well with delivery. Let us know all the details.

Mel said...

Slacktown USA, population Jenn. OK and me, but mostly you, your last one was in Feb!

The Obergs said...

Jenny you look so great! I can't believe how close you are to having this cute little baby boy. When you first announced that you were pregnant I felt like you were so far behind me, but really his birthday is right around the corner! I can't wait to see him.

Brad and Jen said...

Jen, that is so awesome that you guys got a new house! How exciting! You look awesome! Hope all is going well and good luck with the delivery!