Monday, August 10, 2009

ETHAN LOVES THE BILLS

I know I have thrown 3 posts at you in the last 5 days, but so much has happened these last few weeks that I had to play catch up!

So for all of you football fans preseason is finally upon us. Sunday was the Hall of Fame game featuring the Tennessee Titans vs. (you guessed it) the Buffalo Bills. For those of you who don't know Josh is a BIG time Bills fan. For every holiday (birthdays...Christmas) he always asks for some new Buffalo Bills gear, so naturally Ethan would follow in his father's footsteps. Below are some pictures of our future NFL Star and the youngest Bills fan ever!

Here is Ethan getting ready for his "photo shoot" in his new Bills jersey











Look at this tough guy....
Check out how he is gripping a mini football in his left hand. Josh was pretty excited about that!











I love this little squirt:)











I love my boys...
As you can see from Josh's face he was pretty excited about this whole process. If you could read Josh's shirt it says, "World's Greatest Buffalo Bills Dad." That was part of his Father's Day gift which he loved!!

3 comments:

Emily Harper said...

Ethan is the cutest little guy ever! I miss you guys! I'm so glad that the baptism went well and I'm so sad that I missed it! When can I see you again?

Mel said...

Hahaha this is the most excited I've seen Josh in a while. And Ethan is so stinkin cute in all these pictures. I love that you set up a "photoshoot" haha

Emily said...

He is such a doll! He looks like both of you guys!