Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SAME OL'

Well these past few weeks have been pretty routine for the Woodworths'...nothing wrong with that! The only thing that is never routine is how much Ethan continues to grow and develop. He is rolling over like a champ, laughing, talking a ton (baby talk of course), and he loves to sit up. I always have to have him propped up so he can see what is going on. He is also getting heavier everyday. My biceps burn if I hold him for too long :) Here are some photos of my little squirt at 3 1/2 months old. WE LOVE HIM!

Mommy and Ethan...












Tub time
This little guy loves to be naked... I put his diaper on to keep the picture G rated :)









He loves me not...












HE LOVES ME!!




I finally caught that beautiful smile on camera. Seeing that face always brightens my day!

5 comments:

Emily Harper said...

He is the cutest thing! You look amazing! I'm so excited to see you on Friday!

The Obergs said...

oh I love that big chubby smile. So cute. I found Hazel's little floaty at Wal Mart at the first of summer. It was in the seasonal section and of course they had all of their summer stuff out at that point. Good luck!

L'Hôte said...

What a cutie pie!! You're looking gorgeous as well. Congratulations on your happiness!

Candice

Brad and Jen said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! That little smile is so dang cute! FYI--Jen you look amazing!

Mel said...

Oh my gosh that last picture is SO cute!!! And by the way, looking pretty fit and trim in that pic Jenn! Woot Woot