Monday, September 21, 2009

25 and Lovin' It!

On Sept. 19th I turned the big 2-5...Yikes! I am so lucky to have such awesome friends, and of course a wonderful husband and son to celebrate with.

BIRTHDAY PART ONE:
The week before my actual b-day my best girlfriends, Mel, Bri, and Steph, took me out to a delicious Mexican dinner (my favorite) followed by presents, cupcakes, and a girls sleep over at my house. The only one missing was Emily...We missed you!

All the girls and Ethan at dinner










Me, Bri, and my little ladies man









Me blowing out my "cupcake" birthday cake...Yum!












BIRTHDAY PART TWO:
On my actual birthday Josh and Ethan took me out to a delicious dinner where Ethan napped through the whole meal, which NEVER happens! To be able to eat a meal without him in my lap was the best present ever. Ethan must have known it was Mommy's birthday. Thanks little buddy! After dinner Josh was going to take me on a much needed shopping spree, but after I stuffed myself I decided to post pone it. Don't worry honey I'm still going to hold you to that shopping spree:) All in all I had the BEST 25th Birthday ever!

The family before dinner

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad your real birthday went so well! And I can't wait to start seeing all your new repeats you'll add to the closets haha. Happy Birthday!

Emily Harper said...

I hate that I couldn't be there for you birthday!!! I'm glad that you had a great time. I miss you like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Oh man I have been ousted on the bff list... We are going to need to fix that!