Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happiest Kid on the Block

I am obsessed with taking pictures of Ethan! I did a little mini photo shot with him and he was just laughing away and loving every minute of it. He is the happiest kid I know. Here are some of the many faces of Ethan. When he smiles it makes my whole day. I love him!!

Look at this little model...
I think this is his "Zoolander" face...
We'll call this look Magnum...HA HA!












Kisses from Daddy












Tickling the baby's belly...I wish you all could hear his little laugh









I love this little guy









He loves his hands

























Work the camera baby





































I think this one is my favorite












4 comments:

Kattie said...

what a freakin cutie pie:)

Anonymous said...

I love him!!!! I need to see him asap

Anonymous said...

this is jaclyn, i forgot i am signed into another persons blog

Aleese and Scott said...

I love all of the pictures he is such a cute little guy!!