Monday, October 12, 2009

My Big Boy

I can't believe my little boy is already 5 months. Time just goes by so fast, and I want to savor each and every moment with him. Here are some photos of just how big my little buddy is getting.

Introducing the cup...
Although he can't hold it on his own, he was a natural at grabbing the little handles and bringing it to his mouth.










He pretty much just laps up the water with his tongue like a dog, but its good practice :)









So Cute...












The King of Tummy Time...
He just loves being on his belly. He's not quite crawling yet, but he is inching around like a little worm :)









I know this photo is kind of blurry, but I just love that little face.









My little man all ready for church in his "big boy" button up shirt












I love you Ethan!







2 comments:

The Obergs said...

Oh he's so handsome! Look at how big he's getting. I love the last two pictures, he has the most beautiful eyes.

Matt & Candice said...

What a cutie pie!! Looks like you're having fun.

candice