Monday, October 19, 2009

Ethan's Pearly Whites!

On Wednesday I woke up to find Ethan's first tooth! I was so excited I could hardly contain my self! I kept looking at it and poking around his gums to feel it. Ethan didn't understand what all the excitement was about, but he made it very clear to me that he had had enough of me poking around his mouth:) Also on Saturday I awoke to find Ethan's second tooth. Now he has both his bottom teeth. Man this little guy is sure growning up!

Here we are after the 1st tooth discovery. As you can see I'm ecstatic, Ethan not so much :)













On Saturday we went to a picnic for Josh's work. Ethan was such a ham with the camera that I couldn't resist snapping as many photos as possible. I am the worst at taking those "hold the camera out in front of you pictures" so some of them are not the best. I wish I could crop myself out because Ethan just looks so stinkin' cute.





































































2 comments:

The Obergs said...

He has teeth already!? I've been positive that Hazel was getting teeth since she was about 3 months old. I seriously check her gums about 10 times a day and still nothing. Way to go little man, you're such a big boy!

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW he is such a cute little thing!! Also what a happy boy for having teeth coming in. You are right those pictures are adorable!