Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween and New York

This past week has been such a blast. We have been busy with Halloween, Ethan's first Halloween...AAWWHH, and our trip to New York to visit Josh's family. Here are some photos from our trip.

Halloween Party with our friends Carrie and Leo









Sometimes I have to show Josh who's boss:)











Daddy getting Ethan ready for his 1st Halloween!











All dressed up








Our little monkey...











So cute....























Ethan, Mommy, and Great Grandma Drake handing out candy








Josh did some hunting while we were in NY. That's why he is in camo in most of these pictures.









Ethan and Grandma Woodworth










Yes, I know its unlike me, but I did go out hunting with Josh one day. I don't know if you would call what I did hunting. I just dressed up in a funny outfit, and froze my butt off in the cold:) We did see some doe while we were out, but Josh didn't shot anything with me there. And thank goodness I don't think I could have handled it. Although I can confidently say now that hunting is NOT my sport I'm glad I went and experienced it with Josh. It is so peaceful out in the wild like that, and I can understand why he likes it. Minus the shotting deer part:)











I had to get pictures of us all dressed up in our gear.
And in case you were wondering Josh did get a nice 8 point buck while he was in NY. Of course while I wasn't around :) He was so excited, and I couldn't be happier for him.







Josh, my father-in-law, and I at the Buffalo Bills game







1 comment:

Mel said...

Babies in costumes are one of the cutest things ever. Ethan in a costume is amazingly cute! I love it!