Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Our Thanksgiving weekend was awesome, and the best part was Josh got 4 days off!! On Thanksgiving day I cooked dinner for 5 of our friends. After a delicious meal (if I do say so myself) we played games and just laughed all night. It was a blast! Over the rest of the weekend we put up our Christmas decor and just spent some good, relaxing quality time together. I never wanted the weekend to end. Here are some photos of our weekend.

Our house with Christmas lights that Josh worked very hard to put up...
Isn't it beautiful?!









Not quite crawling yet, but he's up on all fours'









Daddy and Ethan putting the "Jeff Gordon" Christmas ornament on the tree












Mommy and Ethan "attempting" to put up an ornament...
It seems that Ethan was more interested in trying to eat the tree rather than decorating it.




















Our Christmas tree!












"WHO'S WHO??"
Here are photos of Josh when he was 8 months old and Ethan at 6, almost 7 months old. I don't know if the blog will do these photos justice, but when you put them side by side it is crazy how similar they look. It's those big blue eyes...













I'm sure you can tell "who's who" due to the quality of photo, but to clarify Ethan is on the left and Josh the right! My two favorite boys!

1 comment:

Aleese and Scott said...

He looks just like his daddy!! Sounds like you had a great weekend I love your Christmas decorations!