Monday, September 15, 2008

SEASON OPENER

So yesterday was the Season Opener, Broncos vs. Chargers! It was such a fun game! It is amazing to see how the spirit in Invesco transforms from Pre Season to now. The crowd goes CRAZY!!! I just feel so lucky to be apart of this organization doing what I love most. My favorite part of yesterday was definately the military salute and fly over. I get emotional everytime. Last year at this time it was such a different experience for me. Josh was still in Iraq and had been for the past 12 months! It is so nice to know that he is home now and safe!


*Here is a picture from our first field rehearsal! It started pouring on us right in the middle of our dance "It only happens when it rains" Wierd huh? At least we had a few hours before game time to get dried off.














5 comments:

The Obergs said...

I think it's so cool that you are actually a dancer for a pro football team. That is awesome! Did you ever watch the Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader show and was your try-out experience similar to theirs? It looked like hell so I hope yours was a little better.

Aleese and Scott said...

It was so good to hear from you!! Congratulations on the wedding it was so nice to read and catch up on what has gone on over the past few years. You look as beautiful as ever and how fun that you are still dancing!! I am going to put you on my link list so I can keep track of what is going on with you two!

Emily Harper said...

It was so fun to watch you guys! It was weird because I was sitting in my seat doing the vamps with you! I miss ya but I have to admit, I was glad I was in the stands. I guess that I made the right decision!

Matt & Candice said...

Hey Jenn, I found your blog on April's blog and linked it to mine - I hope that's cool. You guys looked great - I sure miss dancing with you! Lovens, Candice

Jamie Jo said...

JENN!!!!! Holy cow! That is AWESOME you have a blog:) I love that you found mine! You still look WAY too pretty, hot and Sexy... that's not fair- have some kids and get all fat or somethin- ha ha:) I guess that's not gonna happen since you're husband is mr. workout king! I am SO SO dang happy you found someone so awesome- you totally deserve it. All our friends just got together the other day for lunch, and we were askin about you. I'm glad we can keep up now:)
My husband and I are plannin a trip out to go to a Bronco's game with our cousins this season... i'll have to let you know when we're comin!!!