Friday, May 29, 2009

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

This past Sunday, May 31st, was Josh and I's one year anniversary. It is amazing how fast time goes and how much can change in a year! Since Josh's parents were in town they offered to babysit for us so we could go out and celebrate. For the occasion Josh bought me some beautiful diamond earrings and took me out to eat. Here are some pictures of our wedding day...one of the best days of my life. I love you Josh!


































Of course I can't do a post with out pictures of my little angel.











































We got a brand new car! This is Josh's dream car. I'm normally not a car person, but I love driving it myself.









2 comments:

Mel said...

Excuse me!! You did NOT mention this brand new car on the phone!!! It's soooo pretty. What are you guys ballers? New house, new baby, new car geez :)

Brad and Jen said...

Marriage is so wonderful! You now have 1 year under your belt...and that little Ethan...what a stud..Jen he is so adorable!