Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HE'S HERE!!

PLEASE WELCOME...
ETHAN JOSHUA WOODWORTH
BORN:
MAY 6TH 2009 AT 8:38PM
WEIGHT:
6LBS. 11 OZ.
LENGTH:
19 INCHES
My water broke (or should I say flooded) at about 4pm...
Josh and I waiting for our little boy to arrive









I have the best friends....
Bri, Mel, and Steph came to see me in the hospital.
They brought pizza for Josh and stayed all the way until the birth









As you can see from the above picture the doctor kept making me lay in various positions to try and alleviate any pressure I was putting the cord. After the baby's heart rate dropped twice while I was in labor I was taken in for an emergency Cesarean. It was terrifying and emotional for Josh and I, but as you can see the baby was born safely and that is all that matters.

Holding my son for the first time!








I love the silly faces he makes










This is his cranky face...its my favorite!










Josh looking at his son for the first time.













Our little man... literally
6lbs. 11 oz.










The proud papa!









Our first family photo









He's already got a killer grip...
Josh is excited for him to hit the
weight room with him :)









I love my little boy!










They are the best when they are asleep...
Josh and I call him the sleeping lion.
Since he still has his nights and days mixed up
he tries to sleep all day and he is rilled up all night









Leaving the hospital...finally









Ethan in his swing for the first time...
He doesn't look like he is loving it.











On the way to his first doctor appt. where I
am proud to announce he is perfectly healthy...YEAH!










Happy 1 week Birthday Ethan.
We love you so much!

10 comments:

Emily Harper said...

I wish so badly that I could have been there with you! He is so perfect and I can't wait to meet him. I'm dying to call you but I know that you are probably still adjusting so call me if you have a second!

The Obergs said...

Congratulations he is perfect! I love his name and from the looks of his picture he is a good combination of both of you. It looks like he's going to have your brown eyes Jenny. Oh I'm so glad everything went well and that he's finally here. Best of luck with the adjustment.

The Shaws said...

He is so beautiful! Congrats!!

Randi said...

Yea! I am so happy for you. Congrats! He is so handsome. I bet you are an awesome Mommy!

Kattie said...

YAHHHH! He is so adorable jen, I am so happy for you, scary about the cesarian but looks like you handled it perfectly. The greatest thing about those is there head and face come out perfectly since they are not squezzed through that little cannal! Congrats to you and Josh, can I get your address???

Unknown said...

He is so precious! Congratulations. We are looking forward to meeting our little on in November! Wishing you all the best.

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW he is absolutely perfect!! I am so glad things went well with the delivery, the same thing happened with Barrick, I agree as long as they come healthy and safe it doesn't matter how they come. I LOVE the pictures he is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!!

L'Hôte said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad all went well and that you're both happy and healthy. He's beautiful, I can't wait to meet him.

Candice

Martha Banuelos said...

Jenny and Josh
You look like the perfect little family. Ethan is a precious little angel. I can tell he looks like both of you.
Love Great Auntie Martha AKA GA

Brad and Jen said...

Congrats!! He is so beautiful and I am glad that all went as well as it could! Good luck with adjusting. I am sure you are the best mom ever!