Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ETHAN'S 2 WEEK BIRTHDAY

Today is officially Ethan's 2 week Birthday. It's hard to believe that just two weeks ago he was still in my belly. He has already grown and matured so much I can't believe it! Everyday he is more alert and has a little more personality. Also I am happy to report that he is starting to get his days and nights in order. Ethan is sleeping for an amazing 5 hours at night then after a quick snack he's out for another 3! Plus he is a fabulous napper during the day! I never thought I would be so happy to get 5 hours of sleep. He is such a good boy and a happy baby. We love you Ethan!

I love his facial expression here...












Cat nap with dad...





He always looks so concerned...
Maybe it's gas :)




This past weekend Ethan got to meet his Grandma Laura, Great Aunt Martha, and Aunt Sarah. They drove 10 hours from Texas just to see him!
Ethan and Grandma Laura...





Ethan and Aunt Sarah...






And of course Ethan and Aunt Martha...







After getting showered all weekend with hugs and kisses who wouldn't be tired...































6 comments:

Mel said...

I love the picture with the gas caption. So cute!

The Obergs said...

Oh, he's a doll! Look at how sweet he is. Enjoy him like this, because he won't be a newborn for long. Hazel already doesn't have that "newborn" look anymore.

By the way, I can't believe how grown-up Sarah is. She was so little last time i saw her (granted, it was probably when we were in Jr. High, but that's still how I remember her...)

The Shaws said...

He is so dang cute! CONGRATS!!! Your blog makes me so excited to see my little guy!!

Emily said...

yay Congrats!!!!!! What a precious little guy!!!!! being a mommy is the best thing in the world!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love him SOO MUCH!!! I want to see him so bad!!!! I haven't been on blogs to much lately so I didn't know he was here. He is seriously so cute.

Steph said...

I want to meet him in person! He is simply amazing!

Oh and we made our blog private so I need your email address so you can view it. Email me at marcum.stephanie@gmail.com